Pokemon Player Run Event!!

Name says it all
svengermin
Master Scribe

Pokemon Player Run Event!!

Post by svengermin »

Hello and Welcome trainers of Excelsior! This Sunday 11/26/2017 there will be a "Pokémon" themed player run event..... for those of you interested in participating. The event will be two tiered. The first tier being for newbies/lower taming skill and the Second Tier for vets/high taming skill. There will be three different "Pokémon" to catch(tame) for each tier. You will need to tame one of each and return to me for reward . ****NOTE**** over 600 creatures have been Tamed/Dyed/Renamed for this event to insure people are able to participate without long wait times. Please disarm and turn off any auto attack scripts you have as some of these creatures may attack ..... too many accidental kills could stifle the event. You do not need to beat the animals into submission so "catch" away :) I would also like to give a Big Shout-out to Beat,Sly,and Uda for helping me get things together for the event <3

I'm not sure on the exact start time of the event but it will last until I run out of rewards to give. I'll update this thread as to a time before 26th. Hope to see you there!
Red Rooster
TeslaElectra
Grandmaster Scribe

Re: Pokemon Player Run Event!!

Post by TeslaElectra »

Keep me posted on the time as soon as you can! I'll try to make it despite being in Canada ;) This event sounds too fun to miss out. :D
Alex
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alex »

:dance

hope to make it
svengermin
Master Scribe

Post by svengermin »

Event will run at approximately 5:30 PM EST Tmro details where t meet tmro
Red Rooster