Halloween and all the New

Name says it all
mrsdeshon
Expert Scribe

Halloween and all the New

Post by mrsdeshon »

This has to be the absolute BEST of the Best Halloween Quest ever. The GM's (and thank you so much) have out done themselves for us gang. From the new and fantastic Reward room "Castle". It is full of amazing NEW items we can win. Floors and floors of great items. I am so excited about winning a bunch of them. I captured just one floor but look at all the new items. The trees alone are crazy. This is going to be a blast for everyone. I have only one request from participants. I did the quest last night with Axe. It is a bit of a long quest, quite fun but ..when we asked if we could "join in" we were met with no I want to do this alone. Since it does take quite a bit of time to kill these monsters a group is not only fun but quickens things a bit. Last year we joined in groups of players and wound up making some really great friends. Its always nice to come on the game and say "hi" to now tons of fun people. In this case the more the better. This quest made joining in an invitation if u would to bringing us all together. Fight as a team. Fun, fun,fun.Again looking forward to doing the quest every day. Great job GM's and thank you to all who built such a wonderful and fun filled game.
Wildlucy :)
Attachments
Halloween room.png
Halloween room.png (1.25 MiB) Viewed 889 times
Iago Venport
Elder Scribe

Re: Halloween and all the New

Post by Iago Venport »

Can't wait to do this :D
59d0e3b6.jpg
59d0e3b6.jpg (120.43 KiB) Viewed 769 times