Question About Elysium

Name says it all
Angel
Grandmaster Scribe

Question About Elysium

Post by Angel »

I've read up on it on the wiki, and it got me wondering: is Elysium going to be as bad (or even worse) as Felucca? I can't handle Felucca, so I'm wondering if Elysium will be for me or not.
+Nyx
Administrator

Re: Question About Elysium

Post by +Nyx »

Angel
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Angel »

That doesn't help unfortunately. I've never owned a relayer, so the reference does me no good. Also, my hp says my maximum is 160. How do I raise that to 200?
Opopanax
Legendary Scribe

Post by Opopanax »

"A player with 0 relayers, but similar stats (full resists, over 200hp, etc etc) would be able to survive similarly. I only refer to it in terms of relayers because that is an easy reference point for all players, rather than trying to explain all resists and stats and so on."

Not entirely sure if you have misread what +Nyx linked to, but if you don't have relayers, it explains in pretty explicit terms what you would need to survive, all resist stats at 70, over 200HP and the more dex you have the better. I'm not sure what the minimum required to survive will be, but as it is aimed at mid level players, I would guess that you are going to need as near 220 as you can get.

If you want more HP you can wear gear that has more HP+ on it or more str+ on it as both will increase your max HP pool. Items like crimson cincture and spirit of the totem will add substantial amounts of HP.
In game name: Abarai