I need help

Name says it all
CroakerII
Apprentice Scribe

I need help

Post by CroakerII »

I need some help.

I was trying to remember what combo of keys pulled up all creatures on screen hp bars. As I was hitting random combo of keys I have messed up my Ultima screen. I have locked the screen in place on my laptop, and it no can no longer be minimized on my computer or made smaller. The bar at the top is missing, and I have to hit my windows key to go back to my desktop. I can't grab anything to pull the window down, so i can access other windows on my laptop.

Even the log in screen when one goes to put the username and password is unmovable. I cannot drag it, and it is stuck in the upper corner of my screen. I have searched the internet for a solution, and also tried hitting quite a few keys to rectify without result. I have also gone into options in game, to try and use the full screen to no avail.

Anyone have an idea what i did, and the fix?

thank you,

The top of the images are the top of my laptop screen. No bar available. Also the task bar will not come up at the bottom of my screen either.

U0 Dood!!!!
Rhiemath
Grandmaster Scribe

Re: I need help

Post by Rhiemath »

Try F11 when you're on this screen. If that doesn't work try the windows key and +/-
CroakerII
Apprentice Scribe

Post by CroakerII »

Alas, still no luck with that option..
U0 Dood!!!!
Rhiemath
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Rhiemath »

What happens if you log in without razor?
Tufi
Master Scribe

Post by Tufi »

Over the years I kept trying but it always messes up my puter so I don't use it. I am sure I may be missing some things as I used it in OSI when reg were scattered on the ground, other conveniences etc, but I don't notice any effect on what I do.
CroakerII
Apprentice Scribe

Post by CroakerII »

I actually fixed it... When i first booted up UO for a second the bar appeared before it stabalized the window andthe top bar then disappeared. I was able to snatch it real fast and yank the screen down before the uo log in screen appeared. I did that when the uo client first opened too. FIXED!
U0 Dood!!!!