vendors.uoex.net do you know about it?

Name says it all

Were you aware of vendors.uoex.net before this post?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 15

djpaulus
Elder Scribe

vendors.uoex.net do you know about it?

Post by djpaulus »

Hey,

So this probably goes out to all the newer players, but after my return, its been amazing to see some of the price gouging people do out there... constantly I find items that are very different in price.. some times on vendors right next to each other.

If people have the vendors button enabled at there mall vendor (or its automatically done at TC and Maketo) you can search for items via vendors.uoex.net .. it's great.. all you go is grab the easyuo ID from the website, go to the stone in Town Centre and enter it in, it teleports you there.

Here is a recent example of price differences.. and why i was happy paying 240k based on whats available (now hey look 750k might be the going price normally, but why would i pay that, when i can get one for 240k?

Anyway I've also created a poll to see if people knew about it.

Gaara
Legendary Scribe

Re: vendors.uoex.net do you know about it?

Post by Gaara »

Well, people can ask whatever they want for an item, different story if anyone buys it for said price :P
djpaulus
Elder Scribe

Post by djpaulus »

Gaara wrote:Well, people can ask whatever they want for an item, different story if anyone buys it for said price :P
Correct, which is why I am highlighting this site.

How ever it works the other way too, we don't want people always selling so cheap that it breaks things.
Octavius Thorn
Elder Scribe

Post by Octavius Thorn »

We have some quirkiness to our pricing here on this shard for sure.. Drives me nuts is quest item pricing, everything sold the first week is sold for 500k or higher lol like really you think fish fingers is worth 500k lol of course a week into the new quest you can get most items from previous quest at a decent price. If any thing the price should go up after the quest.

Another thing is fresh wep pricing.. I have gotten about a dozen BoDs from paragons and sold them all within a day or 2 on my vendor. But a decent 3x46 or 2 or 3x58 can hardly sell em. Sometimes its months and for a lousy 150k 3x46 that will make a nice 5x50 is sold on my vendor.. That is odd to me, as a wep hunter I know how hard it is to get a 3x58 or 4x46 less more one that is actually good and worth leveling. Far too often I think a lot of new players are told all you need is a BoD and horselord and your all set and I think a lot of that falls on some vet players who are far to willing to give out misleading info like for instance "don't bother with mistvale"

All in all I think it is up to the individuals buyer and seller, if your not willing to to look around abit before buying a power scroll then oh well and likewise it falls on sellers to look around abit before they price that irish breakfast at 100ED lol yes it is still for sale for some odd reason..