Calling for Volunteers!!!!! - New Player Event!

Name says it all
moonsongtx
Elder Scribe

Calling for Volunteers!!!!! - New Player Event!

Post by moonsongtx »

Who is ready for a new player run event? I know that I've been gone for the last 7+ months but I'm ready to help plan a fun event for the shard! So this is a call out for volunteers. The event will be a festival type day like we've had in the past but this one will NOT be in October as it has been the past two years. There just isn't enough time to plan. So this one will be in December. I don't have the exact date yet. Once I know I'll post it. Since we'll be doing a festival, I'd like guilds to talk among themselves and if they'd like to host a booth, have someone talk to me. :) I'll be coming up with a list of ideas for booths guilds can choose from!

Please contact me here or in game (Neve DeLeon).
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Re: Calling for Volunteers!!!!! - New Player Event!

Post by culichi »

i just heard I was volunteered :worried:
svengermin
Master Scribe

Post by svengermin »

Sounds fun ive enjoyed the ones in the past :D
Red Rooster
moonsongtx
Elder Scribe

Post by moonsongtx »

For those who may be newer to the server and wondering just what I'm talking about, here is the post made after the Fall Fest back in 2015. :)
http://www.uoex.net/forum/viewtopic.php ... l+festival

Let me know if you'd like to be part of the festival we're working on for December! :) I'll post a bit more later about it.
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

its a lot of fun and really not that much of a time commitment till day of the actual fair. a great place for guilds to recruit players or just to let people know more about their guild.