Gaining Stats?

Name says it all
Jaymus
Novice Scribe

Gaining Stats?

Post by Jaymus »

Am I doing something wrong? because im gaining maybe a stat point every hour or so while working skills
[Glyph]
Legendary Scribe

Re: Gaining Stats?

Post by [Glyph] »

I believe that you have the opportunity to gain one stat point every 15 minutes. Try doing something harder or different for a while. You can also get stat gains in the training room while fighting even if your skills are at 75. You won't gain in the skill, but you can still gain in the stat. Or you can purchase stat essences and raise them that way if you can afford it.
Jaymus
Novice Scribe

Post by Jaymus »

ive tried hunting and and still no stat gains
Kara
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Kara »

Here's a trick, dunno if it's actually valid or not... (but it worked for me.)

But first an explanation: so stat gain chance (depending on the activity) isn't equal. But assuming it is, performing a certain activity will net you a 33.3333% per stat to gain. IF you already maxed one or two stats and looking to raise a third, the chance is still 33.3333% percent to tick each stat.

Trick: What you do is lock the stats you don't want to raise and go about your day. You can afk raise stats so naked-wrestle a trainer while you have breakfast or are at work or something. Once you've reached your desired level, stop.

If you don't wanna do it that way... there are stat potions on felucca mobs.
Sir Blood
Elder Scribe

Post by Sir Blood »

There are potions of sorts you can buy that permanently increase your stats by 1 per potion up to the max character stats. They are sold by players and are dropped off mobs in Fel.
- - In game name:: Simply Delicious - -
Find my HUGE Rune LIbrary
- Main Floor Housegates
- Bottom SE corner, look for the black and white housegate tile (looks like a QR code you can scan)
Rune displayed @TC -- Far West Wall: Simply's
Jaymus
Novice Scribe

Post by Jaymus »

Ok thanks I'll give it a try . Also does this shard have work order deeds to fill
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

The wiki page about the training room has a section on raising stats:

http://www.uoex.net/wiki/Training_Room#Train_Stats