Voting- Am I doing something wrong?

Name says it all
Ysara
Journeyman Scribe

Voting- Am I doing something wrong?

Post by Ysara »

Hiya all,

I've been voting everyday recently. I'm having this weird issue that I am getting random amounts for my rewards even though I am voting for all 5 sites each time. I do claim my rewards right away because I saw that recommended in another post when there were other voting issues happening. Am I doing something wrong? I do the verification and then clicking the actual vote for the shard button so I am not sure why it's not registering. Is there anything that I can do to "help" the system to see my voting on all of the sites? Thanks for taking the time to read this and any help you can give me!

P.S- I am using Opera for my default browser. Could that be the issue?
eirenna416
Apprentice Scribe

Re: Voting- Am I doing something wrong?

Post by eirenna416 »

I found that I had to click on "open browser" on the stone in TC for the session to count. It open Firefox on my laptop. I have to do that every time for a "fresh" session to count. Dunno if that helps.
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

Yes, it's best if you click the "Open browser" in the voting stone. Also, wait 5 minutes after voting before you collect your rewrd. And 24 hours + another 5-10 for safety, before you do another session.

But i see that the problem is elsewhere, I am going to fix this and it should be visible later today.
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)
Ysara
Journeyman Scribe

Post by Ysara »

@Eirenna I have been voting from the stone itself which opens my Opera browser so thank you for suggesting that!

@Colibri Thank you for your quick response. I got my rewards now which was really weird. Maybe they were just stuck in the queue? Sometimes I get 9000 gold, but sometimes I get a 5000. How do I keep the reward consistent? When I first started voting it was 5000 so I think I went up a tier since then. It's been about a week straight of voting every day. So shouldn't I be at 9000 until I go up again?