Getting downgraded in vote reward tier.

Name says it all
Olyvar
Apprentice Scribe

Getting downgraded in vote reward tier.

Post by Olyvar »

A few days ago, I noticed that I'm unable to vote on MmorpgTopList as it seems to be offline every time I try to and as a result, my reward tier remained the same for about two to three days until today, when I was downgraded in tier. I've read over the rules and I vote daily, on each site, but it seems my reward is at the mercy of these sites being consistent.

Any advice? Is this is a known issue? I don't play often but have owned an account forever now and do my best to vote as often as I can. I took a few months off and had to start over in tiers again but with a new system it seems.
Possum12
Grandmaster Scribe

Re: Getting downgraded in vote reward tier.

Post by Possum12 »

I get the "Incomplete" session every now & then. Normally I collect reward straight away so I know when it happens quickly. I just click the TC vote stone and do vote session again. It may be just me but I find that 2 or 3 are permanent sites every day while the others seem to be random. Good chance you may get some other choices next time around. Never had to try it more then a just a second try. Hope this may work for you.
Tarkin Lamere in-game
eirenna416
Apprentice Scribe

Post by eirenna416 »

I've had the same problem with a few of the sites the last few days. I have tried to make up the difference by voting for additional sites below the main 5 but today I was downgraded to 24. I hope they rotate the main 5 before I drop very far. Last time I had a problem I dropped all the way down to lvl 15 before it finally started moving back up. I nearly gave up on voting altogether. MmorpgTopList seems to be one of the worst about not being able to access it.
Olyvar
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Olyvar »

Thanks to that lone website being offline, I thought I'd try to vote this afternoon, allowing half a day to lapse but now my in game cooldown on the stone is set for about 6am and my vote cooldown on the sites is about 3pm. This new system is proving to be a real hassle. I'm going to have to let my votes lapse for an entire day or more and by then, who knows how many tiers I'll lose.