Entering the game is force minimizing itself/help

Name says it all
Viktorvaughn
Novice Scribe

Entering the game is force minimizing itself/help

Post by Viktorvaughn »

I just downloaded UOS and when i did that now when i open the game it forces the game to minimize and wont come up on my screen, whats going on, how do i fix this?
Opopanax
Legendary Scribe

Re: Entering the game is force minimizing itself/help

Post by Opopanax »

I've had this before. No idea why it happens. If you shift + right click the icon in the windows bar you should be able to choose maximize and get the window back to full size.
In game name: Abarai
Viktorvaughn
Novice Scribe

Post by Viktorvaughn »

I fixed it, i dont know what the problem was, anyone know how i can use Uos and razor macros at the same time?
Kara
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Kara »

Steam AND Razor? As far as I know, no. They're mutually exclusive.
Alamiester
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alamiester »

you can use uosteam and easyuo or razor and easyuo, but not razor, uosteam and easuo all at once. you can still have them setup and just run either or if your gonna be doing some razor scripts.
Opopanax
Legendary Scribe

Post by Opopanax »

I use Razor and Easyuo, between the two it covers all the functionality that I need. There are so many scripts out there for Easyuo that you can probably find whatever you are looking for on this forum or the Easyuo one. I don't really know much about steam though.

What kind of things are you looking for?
In game name: Abarai
[Glyph]
Legendary Scribe

Post by [Glyph] »

A looter that doesn't crash and doesn't try to pick up anything that is not nailed down. Preferably one that lets you get only the items you want. But that sounds a bit like Moby Dick. See my Easy U O Looter thread for more "drama" on this issue. :lol:
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

Opopanax wrote:I've had this before. No idea why it happens. If you shift + right click the icon in the windows bar you should be able to choose maximize and get the window back to full size.
This is the solution that I usually recommend - mouseover the "Ultima online" in your taskbar -> a small preview window shows up -> right click on the window -> select "Maximize" or "Restore" from the context menu, and it restores the window so you can see it again.

I think this happens because you close the game (or client crashes) while the game is minimized, and when you open it again, it restores the window position to somewhere offscreen.
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Annachie »

+Colibri wrote:
Opopanax wrote:
I think this happens because you close the game (or client crashes) while the game is minimized, and when you open it again, it restores the window position to somewhere offscreen.
One thing that used to happen was that the game would open off screen, and you'd have to use the manual move window option to get it back.

Hasn't happened to me in a bunch of years though.
Character name: Ebony