Old player on the re-re-return

Name says it all
spavek
Passer by

Old player on the re-re-return

Post by spavek »

Hello all!

Started playing UO since 98-9ish? On through 2004-5ish and here-and-there in-between. Mostly played on Catskills and ran with COP. Bounced around on servers after they fell apart.

Just reactivated my account here. Lost my house :(, so almost starting from scratch. Looking for place to farm for GP? I do have five bonded mares still, which is nice. Don't mind a bit of a grind so not necessarily looking for get rich quick, but the current hoping between Ogre Lords and Daemon Temple doesn't seem to be cutting it. Not sure why im hunting there but that seems to be what I left in my runebook lol

Thanks in advance for any ideas.
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Re: Old player on the re-re-return

Post by dreamstalker »

not sure bout best way to farm gold nowadays. used to be doom gauntlet but now from what i hear u have to have a skull for every run. possible good way to farm gold is to farm daemon bones for the golden skulls. i too started late 98 and was in VBN (violent by neccessity) was a thief guild. best fun u could have is a thief runnin around stealin from players... and ya i was on catskills entire time i played about 9 years. i had toons on all the shards due to reward trading. my toon was also a idoc'er in tram and fel. too much fun.. name was Apollo welcome to excelsior the bestest shard ever. recommend readin the wiki due to all the custom content habd
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
spavek
Passer by

Re: Old player on the re-re-return

Post by spavek »

Thanks.

Doesn't necessarily have to be GP. Whatever I can hunt/farm/sell to at least make some more than what I am now.