Old (very) player

Name says it all
Spartacus
Passer by

Old (very) player

Post by Spartacus »

Hi folks.

I plaved UO from about 98 to 2006, Lived through the lag on Drachenfels and europa, joined Gizmo's march for better euro servers and was GM of The Knights who say NI guild.
As I have retired and moved countries I am unable to furnish enough details to regain access to my old accounts, So thinks I :- If I have to start over again why not try a free shard.
So if you see a naked miner around Minoc named Sungazer it maybe me.
Superduke
Grandmaster Scribe

Re: Old (very) player

Post by Superduke »

Hi, welcome back!
Didn't you play on Alexandria before you quit? I was in NI there. If the name PHLINX rings a bell hook me up ingame :)
Pek
Elder Scribe

Post by Pek »

Welcome to Excelsior. There are lots of old school players here - I am a '98 player as well, but was on Baja and only for a year.

This shard is great and has a lot of custom content that you should check out via the Wiki. Feel free to ask questions though if you can't find an answer on there.

Good luck and have fun.
Ecthelion - Drizzt - Gandalf Greyhame
Spartacus
Passer by

Post by Spartacus »

Superduke wrote:Hi, welcome back!
Didn't you play on Alexandria before you quit? I was in NI there. If the name PHLINX rings a bell hook me up ingame :)
Jings! I did do alexandria for a while and PHLINX certainly rings a bell. We will have to go to a tavern and delve deeper.
Spartacus
Passer by

Post by Spartacus »

Pek wrote:Welcome to Excelsior. There are lots of old school players here - I am a '98 player as well, but was on Baja and only for a year.

This shard is great and has a lot of custom content that you should check out via the Wiki. Feel free to ask questions though if you can't find an answer on there.

Good luck and have fun.
Hehe, I also did a run on Baja for a while in 98/99 used to go there when the euroservers were down. My mate Sunking played there for years.
mattwaldram
Elder Scribe

Post by mattwaldram »

Old Europa player, here - played from '97/98 til around 2003. Used to ride around with Tony The Arms Man, Blade of Grass, Strider, and the rest of the Immortal Warriors guild (I was Loric and also Thomas Covenant).

On something of a hiatus at the moment, but if you see me running around (Oslington Weasel) feel free to say hello.
-- In-game: Oslington Weasel
IdMtnGal
Novice Scribe

Post by IdMtnGal »

Welcome!
In game: Kari Olrun (formerly known as Adeleide)
I used to be an adventurer like you....