Spell Channeling

Name says it all
volleyking
Novice Scribe

Spell Channeling

Post by volleyking »

I saw some players are using weapon with spell channeling, wondering what is the actual function in killing mobs or just for relayer purpose?
Versales
Elder Scribe

Re: Spell Channeling

Post by Versales »

Spell Channeling in a weapon doesn't help when killing mobs. What it does is allows the user to cast magical spells with their weapon and not have it drop off of them. This mainly helps when players need to cast things like reveal (in the gauntlet) or teleport (like the fastest way to get to lady Mel). its mainly just a convenience thing really. It saves time and effort. :P

For a lot of spells like chivalry spells, or cleric spells spell channeling is not needed. It is mainly imagery spells, and necromancy (I think)

Hope that answered your question.
Valorian in game!
Gaara
Legendary Scribe

Post by Gaara »

Worth adding; relayers don't need Spell Channeling (nor do they need Self Repair or Mage Armor deed)
allendown
Journeyman Scribe

Post by allendown »

I use spell channeling and self repair, not for my weapons, but for some bio's i build. The channeling allows a bio to cast spells and hold to their weapon. some people like seeing flame strike during the fight. and the self repair, well I have has too many weapons break because i don't often check the ones my bios use. and i spend more on making the weapon than in making the bio. and a good weapon makes all the difference with a bio fighting kronos and such
volleyking
Novice Scribe

Post by volleyking »

thanks for the answers :) I would prefer the weapons without spell channeling then