MISSING: Fredrick the Turtle

Name says it all
HansZeMoose
Passer by

MISSING: Fredrick the Turtle

Post by HansZeMoose »

Fredrick the Ethereal Turtle Mount was found to be missing this morning when his owner/friend woke from their slumber. There were signs of a struggle due to Fredrick's ninja training. There has yet to be any sort of ransom demands. Any information about about Fredrick's whereabouts should be directed to Hans ZeMoose. There is a reward for anyone whom is able to safely return him or provides information that leads to his safe return. Thank you for your time. Below is the most current picture of Fredrick.

Please help me find my best friend!
Miranda Ventrata
Elder Scribe

Re: MISSING: Fredrick the Turtle

Post by Miranda Ventrata »

*You open a mysterious unmarked letter, inside you find a 8x11 sheet of paper with letters cut from a newspaper glued to it. It reads*

"If you want to see Fredrick the Turtle ever again, you must drop 200 billion gold pieces into the trash bin at Brit bank at 22:00 shard time, on April 4. Come alone, do NOT involve the Admins or any staff.

Signed, mysteriously clever kidnapper who isn't Miranda Ventrata."
HansZeMoose
Passer by

Post by HansZeMoose »

I will spare no expense for the safe return of my dear friend Fredrick! I have procured the money and will placed it in the Brit bank trash can at 2200 shard time on 4 Apr. But only AFTER I see proof of life of Fredrick! Here is proof of the money.

The ball is in your court...kidnapper who isn't Miranda Ventrata.

p.s. turtlenapper may be the more appropriate term.
GreenBar
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by GreenBar »

HansZeMoose wrote: But only AFTER I see proof of life of Fredrick!
And what would you consider proof of life? Town criers don't have front pages with dates on them.