Adventures of Fredrick and Hans!

Name says it all
HansZeMoose
Passer by

Adventures of Fredrick and Hans!

Post by HansZeMoose »

Though me and Fredrick have only been together a short time. It feels like I have known him my whole life. We bonded immediately and have been adventuring together. Here are some of our adventures!

This is Fredrick in the New Player Donation Room gearing up when he was just starting out.

Here is Fredrick helping Joe the Apprentice kill the rats in his house!

Fredrick decided it was time to use some of his gold to get new gear so I took him shopping.

He bit off a little more then he could chew when he challenged a Daemon so he needed to revive at a the shrine.

After the run-in with death, Fredrick decided it was time to hone his ninja skills and train harder to defeat his enemies. He strives to be the first Ninja Turtle of Sosaria!

Fredrick is seen here continuing his intense training regiment on a personal trainer that he hired.

He even joined the Spirits of Totem Guild! This is a picture of him attempting to call a guild meeting. He forgot to tell people though. Silly Fredrick!

Here is a picture of Fredrick and I before we set out on a three hour tour on the S.S. Minnow. the Skipper can be seen at the till as well.

After all of that adventuring Fredrick needed some time off to rest. This is us sharing our Pi Day Pie!

and enjoying the view from the balcony.

Fredrick also spent some time at the Trinsic Turtle Spa. I tried to tell him it was just a display but he said "Nothing this nice could be just for show!"

We visited the Town Center to watch the koi swim around.

Fredrick even lived out his dream to be in a Town Center play.....the reviews were not kind. Good on him for trying though!

Lastly, he even purchased some ED to get a relayer deed so that he could relayer himself as a "Real Ethy Mount". I couldn't bring myself to tell him it wouldn't work....bless his little turtle heart.

Hopefully, the adventures continue for many years to come. If anyone wishes to visit and meet Fredrick you can find him at my house in Trammel. He looks out upon the forest from the balcony of our house. Wave hello to him as you pass!
+Nyx
Administrator

Re: Adventures of Fredrick and Hans!

Post by +Nyx »

:lol: :dance
Entora
Master Scribe

Post by Entora »

:lool: Hans

Well I ate my turtle... it was quick and hmmm yummy.
Gaara
Legendary Scribe

Post by Gaara »

That's one cool turtle :woot:
Elijah Ray
Adept Scribe

Post by Elijah Ray »

You will have to keep us updated on his Ninja Turtle training. Perhaps a pizza parlor can open up in skara Brae that will deliver to him!

(Your adventures was fun to read through and look at!)

:dance :lool:
Knight of Truth [KOC] knights of Christ Guild