Voting Stone

Name says it all
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Re: Voting Stone

Post by Annachie »

In general.

Simple answer is if you immediately (Well, with a few minutes) go to the stone after voting and claim the reward, you shouldn't have any problems.

Longer answer is if you want to collect the reward from an IP different to what you voted from, you need +C's help.
Character name: Ebony
Alamiester
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alamiester »

well it never did verify the vote on the different ip, i guess you cant double dip on the reward using diff ips. even though the stone said i could vote i had already claimed a reward for that 24 hour period on my uo account. it didnt interupt my my other (at home) ip voting reward the next day though.
Rand
Passer by

Post by Rand »

GTop100 is no longer loading the captcha for me...for the last 5 days or so.
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

About voting from different IPs, well actually it would probably work, but i'd recommend against it because it might not register properly and you'll end up with a few unfair vote sessions, and it takes a session or two before you notice the reward stopped raising...

About GTop100: i just checked it out, seems to work. If it still doesn't load, please send a ticket in-game, so i'll see your IP... then I guess i could contact the gtop100 admin, ask why it doesnt work for you (maybe blacklisted?).
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Annachie »

Rand wrote:GTop100 is no longer loading the captcha for me...for the last 5 days or so.
Lately I've been having huge lag issues with my ISP. The captch's seem to react particularly bad to it.
Character name: Ebony
Rand
Passer by

Post by Rand »

Well, it started working yesterday for me but now I can't open my browser from in-game. It's always something :roll: