the new old player

Name says it all
komartin
Passer by

the new old player

Post by komartin »

Hello , i am a new player in this server who is familiar with the game . When i began the game i entered the new player room and found out it was full with trashy items like bracelet 3% sdi , ring 2% physical resist and stuff like those... i wrote in world chat that this should rather be thrown into trash and not left for new players and all i got was ban and thrown into jail ... so i expressed my opinion and said something differend and got punished, all i ask you is to think about it and clean the new player room from the items that would be better placed in the trash can. Thanks for killing my will to play the game again, i'll try another server and hope there is ppl who accept different opinion . Let god bring you consiousness
+Nyx
Administrator

Re: the new old player

Post by +Nyx »

komartin wrote:Hello , i am a new player in this server who is familiar with the game . When i began the game i entered the new player room and found out it was full with trashy items like bracelet 3% sdi , ring 2% physical resist and stuff like those... i wrote in world chat that this should rather be thrown into trash and not left for new players and all i got was ban and thrown into jail ... so i expressed my opinion and said something differend and got punished, all i ask you is to think about it and clean the new player room from the items that would be better placed in the trash can. Thanks for killing my will to play the game again, i'll try another server and hope there is ppl who accept different opinion . Let god bring you consiousness

You had two accounts. They even had the same username but the 2nd account added a 0. You told players you were going to make a new account to get more newb items, you did exactly that and you received the default punishment for it.

You were, in fact, being disparaging and obnoxious in world chat, but that is not what you were punished for.
Yoda
Legendary Scribe

Post by Yoda »

Guildmaster: JDI - Est 2011
komartin
Passer by

Post by komartin »

I accept that but your new player room is still full of trash.
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

It's no wonder if there aren't fantastic items in the newbie bins which every new account has access to right away, when people like you decide to try to cheat the system and then when they don't get what they want, complain and be disparaging and disrespectful in world chat for 20 minutes.
Golden Temptress
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Golden Temptress »

wow
Attachments
for whit eye.PNG
for whit eye.PNG (613.45 KiB) Viewed 1778 times
Miranda Ventrata
Elder Scribe

Post by Miranda Ventrata »

Wait, I must be reading this wrong. Is the same person that made a second account to raid the newbie bin, really whining that the newbie bins are full of trash?

I am loving the gifs you folks are providing.
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

Yes, that's exactly what is happening. :|
Gaara
Legendary Scribe

Post by Gaara »

Miranda Ventrata wrote: I am loving the gifs you folks are providing.

*bows*