voting

Name says it all
Alibaster
Legendary Scribe

Re: voting

Post by Alibaster »

+Colibri wrote:scroft391, can you tell me your in-game name? Or if you don't want to post it here, you can send a help ticket in game. That way i'll be able to check your detailed logs.

Otherwise, this change seems to have an impact... either that, or it's just all this talk about voting everywhere that reminds players to vote :D
votes increase.png
Alibaster. Thank you for checking.
Alibaster in game!!
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Annachie »

Hmm.
Used the voting stone, pretty sure it was 24 hours (Since I posted to this forum after the last vote and that was 24.5 hours ago by the time stamp) and again GT100 gave me a This IP voted already, can vote again in 48 minutes or whatever it said.

It still came up as fair though it took a couple of minutes.
Character name: Ebony
Alibaster
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alibaster »

New twist...I went to the voting stone and tried to vote. The website launched in my browser, Chrome. I clicked on the first voting site and it started to open in a new tab and then closes out seconds later. This seems to be an issue with Chrome only. How can I chance what browser gets opened when I click the voting stone? I want to open Firefox so it works correctly.
Alibaster in game!!
Superduke
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Superduke »

Set firefox as your default browser and uo should launch firefox.
Alibaster
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alibaster »

Superduke wrote:Set firefox as your default browser and uo should launch firefox.
I really don't want to change my default browser for my whole system. I like Chrome. I wonder if the Chrome issue is limited to me or if it's a website issue? If I go directly to the website without clicking the voting stone, the same thing happens in Chrome and not Firefox. The voting site tabs close almost instantly. How do we report a website bug?
Alibaster in game!!
MissDemeaner
Passer by

Post by MissDemeaner »

Hi!
I am still having lots of trouble with this voting system. I thought I would give it a week, which I have done but I have dropped from 24 to now 14 this morning. All my votes say NO for being fair. Just wondering if you could help out and explain what's happening to mine hehe.

Thank you +C
Miss Demeaner
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Annachie »

That count down timer on the stone really isn't working.

At a guess, it's not surviving the restarts.
Character name: Ebony