Help with quest sequence as we do not have lvl for them

Name says it all
kogima
Apprentice Scribe

Help with quest sequence as we do not have lvl for them

Post by kogima »

Hey buds!. What´s up.

I´m likely new here, with 30 days old, so I am seeking some help:

What would be the most profitable sequence of quest to be done?

Some more specific doubts:
- I just finished the Mistvale, which gave me a nice scymitar and cloak, but all the others 7 items, seems more for mage´s player, once u have status like Int+, mana recovery LRC, faster cast recovery, so one. Am I right?

- After that, was suggested to me GoC, The Mage's Inquisition Quest. Is this a magery quest again? The items has similar attributes for magery. Am I wrong?

- Do u think I can hold Dooms Art Quest? With Mistvale itens?

- Any more tips? :D
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Re: Help with quest sequence as we do not have lvl for them

Post by dreamstalker »

Mistvale sash is decent nuff also. Not positive but pretty sure at around 30 days old ur prolly goin to have trouble with some or all of goc quest. Unless that is your 30 days old and decked out in bought relayers. Goc quest also takes 21 days to complete so not very fast for makin gold. The gem of completion sells for around 3.5 mill + or -. If u wanna try it by all means give it a go. Look up quests section on wiki and pick which u would like to try. Gl with it.
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Post by dreamstalker »

Nevermind on decked out on relayers. That would apply to sgail quest and not goc. Afaik goc can be tuff to complete but u may breeze right through :)
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
Versales
Elder Scribe

Post by Versales »

The GoC quest can be done pretty quickly. You just need some imps, for certain spots, and the patience to wait for drops.

The only problem with GoC is as already stated it takes 21 days at a minimum to complete.

The mages inquisition armor is not solely for mages. It offers players some resists gear, with added HP and mana regens and other similar boosts.

This seems like it might be for mages, however, its pretty handy for being able to spam your heals(to pets) and, for chaining wep specials, even with leeches, things like double strike can drain out mana fairly quickly, so its nice to be able to spam them for a while as you wait for your leech to proc.

also a tip - its super handy to get the GoC sleeves, and Chest - as they go in spots that aren't required to have +dex gears, you will see a nice little HP bump and mana bump. Both of these will help you in completing harder content!

As already said, you can look into the wiki and just run around trying different quests.

Hope that little bit of info helps!
Valorian in game!