Journeyman Scribe

Re: You're Invited!

Post by Pheobe »

Yoda and I would like to attend if that's ok
Maze Scarlethart
Master Scribe

Post by Maze Scarlethart »

The wedding will be on Saturday, April the 22nd at 6PM eastern time or 22:00 hours shard time! Please get in your confirmations soon so I can send the guest list to +Nyx. Thanks! :)
Blathzar
Elder Scribe

Post by Blathzar »

Yes yes yes ! I'll be there : Blathzar ! :D
Gaara
Legendary Scribe

Post by Gaara »

I'm in :)
Athena Tenebris
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Athena Tenebris »

I can make it =)
Entora
Master Scribe

Post by Entora »

Entora would like to attend as well.
Maze Scarlethart
Master Scribe

Just a reminder to RSVP your spot on the guest list, I'm sorry to push this so much. There is a couple of reasons for that, +Nyx gives us physical invites to hand out to the guests, I want to make sure everyone who actually wants to go gets a chance to go, and I am paying extra for 40 spots so if only 10 of you show up I am going to be very upset lol :P I am sending out PM's to people ingame to try and speed things up so have patience. Also, if you want a spot let me know it will be April 22nd at 22:00 shard time. And there are a couple of people on the list who I dont have ingame names for, if that is you please post with your ingame name.
Prisma
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Prisma »

I would be honored to attend, if you are still accepting RSVPs.

Congratulations!

Avatar is the work of Charlie Bowater.
Acacia
Elder Scribe

Post by Acacia »

count me in!
Maze Scarlethart
Master Scribe

For those attending the wedding, the time has been moved back 1.5 hours. Instead of 22:00 shard time or 6pm eastern time it will be 23:30 shard or 7:30 eastern time. Sorry for any problems this may cause.
Maze Scarlethart
Master Scribe

Also, if you are on the list to go please PM Miranda or Ellewyn to receive your invite ingame. You will not be able to enter the wedding chapel without your physical invite.
Maze Scarlethart
Master Scribe

Hi all, +Nyx just gave us the wedding rules.

-To enter the chapel you must be carrying your physical wedding invite in your backpack.
-You must be unmounted and you must shrink your followers before entering.
-You must turn off your footprint effects.
-You can leave anytime you wish but once you leave you cannot re-enter the chapel, the same goes for the party space.
-There will be an outfit stone at the entrance of the chapel, its your responsibility to click it and get your outfit. Once you leave the chapel you cannot go back and get it if you forgot it.
-The goodie-bag stone will be at the party space, it wont be set out until later in the event. If you leave before then you will not be able to return to get it.
-If you log out in the chapel or party space you will be automatically removed from the area so you will not be able to return when you log back in.

Miranda and I would like to add a couple of things.
-While it totally isnt required to attend, we are just happy that you have decided to use 2 hours of your time to spend with us if you are bringing a wedding gift there will be a box in the party space to drop it in. If you forget to bring it, please just see us after the event is over do not run out to grab it because you will not be able to return.

-Also, I have seen some complaints in world chat about not being invited or the event not being open to everyone. While I am sorry that you will not be able to attend, I want to point out that we have been advertising the wedding in world chat and on the forums for a month now. It was an open invitation, we did not make a guest list ahead of time. So if you do not have an invitation it is because you did not ask for one, that is not our fault. Some of you may not know this so I will let you know, the wedding is something we are actually paying a good deal of money for... real money not just gold. You can check out the price list for parties on the wiki page to get an idea of how much it costs. Granted we did have a handful of lovely wonderful amazing people donate to help us out a good chunk still came out of our pockets. My point is, it costs a lot and it cost a lot more to have an unlimited amount of guests which we would have been open to if we had that much interest. On top of that our goodie stones cost extra to add more people to it (we only get 40 uses per item) and I'm sure you would be pretty angry if you didnt get a goodie bag from the stone. Making the wedding unlimited and adding more people to the stones was not a gamble I was willing to take considering the amount of interest that was being shown, I am not rich. I'm sorry again if you missed out.

Thankyou all for your interest in our special event, I am hoping to have some screen shots up on the forums sometime this weekend (if I can figure out how to post them lol). Feel free to post some of your own if you get a chance! :)
Golden Temptress
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Golden Temptress »

Hope you all have lots of fun, looking forward to the pictures :)