East-West Facing Boat Models

Name says it all
Sammy The Red Rocker
Passer by

East-West Facing Boat Models

Post by Sammy The Red Rocker »

Okay...this is strictly about eye-candy and specifically boat models used in events, etc. (not those that you can actually use/purchase that turn into boat models when you dock them).

I use the east-west facing boat models as aquarium props when building old-school type aquariums (using the stacked cloth concept). So...here's my request to Excelsior: please make event/specialty boat models face east-west - then they become useful for building old-school aquariums as well (more reason to buy/trade them in the economy). The recent Cupid's quest boat model (The Love Boat) points north-south...not very good for a northern wall aquarium. I haven't tried a western wall aquarium yet (where a north-south boat would be more suitable) but plan to see how that looks soon. Or...just allow ALL boat models to be turnable...

If anyone would like to see an example of a northern wall, old-school style aquarium, check out the library of our guild, Immortal Lords of Virtue (ILV); I just got done building one for our guild.

Thanks! (steps off soap box)
+Nyx
Administrator

Re: East-West Facing Boat Models

Post by +Nyx »

I think there are some of the mini boats from previous events, but probably not easy to find. I've added a note to my spreadsheet for the Cupid quest for next year, though. :)
Baxster
Adept Scribe

Post by Baxster »

The Love Boat from 2013 is East-West. I don't know who your in-game name is, so send me a PM. I have a duplicate of it so you can just have it if you want it. :)
Sammy The Red Rocker
Passer by

Post by Sammy The Red Rocker »

Thanks +Nyx...that will help! :D

And thanks Baxster...I sent you a PM in game...perhaps I can build you a fish tank in trade!