Just wondering

Name says it all
ksilverbow
Journeyman Scribe

Just wondering

Post by ksilverbow »

Ok so I was building my new 18x18 home just a bit ago (still in the process) and i realized that tiles I love are not there. Wall tiles, floor tiles and many other tiles. I have a picture that I mushed together of clippings of a few of the tiles that I love as examples. Was just wondering if it was possible to ever get these in? Sorry for my crappy mushing picture I'll try to do better next time.
Attachments
tiles.jpg
tiles.jpg (117.78 KiB) Viewed 2840 times
-------------------------------------------------------
"Peace comes when I let go of trying to control every tiny detail "
lestatzero
Legendary Scribe

Re: Just wondering

Post by lestatzero »

Those tiles are from a newer version of the client which this shard does not support. If the house system will be ever updated to support the new graphics I cannot say as that would be for the Staff to answer.

I do know though that upgrading to a newer client will not happen. +Nyx has made adaptations to our older client with newer content however the older client will not be able to support everything the newer ones have.
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Annachie »

Assuming that the graphics are even there.

They might not be in the version we use, or might have been replaced by +Nyx with some of her own graphics.
Character name: Ebony
ksilverbow
Journeyman Scribe

Post by ksilverbow »

My question was answered from the previous one. I am sure they are there somewhere and I am hopeful that there is somehow someway that they could be put into the game for us without them being too awfully expensive for us to use.
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

Only the bottom-most left side set of tiles are ones I added in one of the patches, and not all of those. They may or may not eventually be added to the house customization menu. +C and I have some plans for that someday but it will be after the facets and +C's personal projects are completed.
ksilverbow
Journeyman Scribe

Post by ksilverbow »

Thank you for commenting Nyx, the "Eye" is one of my favorites it is good to know that you guys are looking into it.
Xiangchi
Passer by

Post by Xiangchi »

I am looking to buy a personal trainer....if I place in house, can the trainer be moved to another location later on?
Xiangchi
Passer by

Post by Xiangchi »

I am looking to buy a personal trainer but wondering once I place it can i remove to another location later on?
ksilverbow
Journeyman Scribe

Post by ksilverbow »

I have not clue actually this was a post about the housing tiles and your asking about trainers.