question on my account

Name says it all
ksilverbow
Journeyman Scribe

question on my account

Post by ksilverbow »

Years ago when we played my husband and I both had an account. For the life of us we can't remember his username .. If we did we could figure out the password.
-------------------------------------------------------
"Peace comes when I let go of trying to control every tiny detail "
Versales
Elder Scribe

Re: question on my account

Post by Versales »

Hello,

It might be best to email +C at ca@uoex.net to see if he can assist you.
You just might need to provide him some more information
Valorian in game!
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

Expecting an email :)

In the email, write as much as you can remember. What were your character names, usernames, approx what year & month you played. I'll look and hopefully find it.
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Post by dreamstalker »

If it was years ago since u played it prolly wouldnt matter if u remember user name n pw as the account went poof. Only way to get the account back would be to have +C do an account recovery. Costs 500 or 600 eds so if u dont have decked out toons with relayers/titans hammers and bunches of gold/mithral ingots in bank it prolly aint worth it. Alas if u want to do account recovery u would need to know name of said account at least. Maybe pw also. U can read about this and other gm services on the wiki page. Good luck and God bless.
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
Alex
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alex »

dreamstalker wrote:If it was years ago since u played it prolly wouldnt matter if u remember user name n pw as the account went poof. Only way to get the account back would be to have +C do an account recovery. Costs 500 or 600 eds so if u dont have decked out toons with relayers/titans hammers and bunches of gold/mithral ingots in bank it prolly aint worth it. Alas if u want to do account recovery u would need to know name of said account at least. Maybe pw also. U can read about this and other gm services on the wiki page. Good luck and God bless.
One relayer would already pay for the recovery. The recovery is actually very inexpensive in my opinion compared to many other things on the shard. Imagine all the PS scrolls consumed, possible stat scrolls. All those could amount to 500ED already not even accounting for any possible relayers. Just an opinion.

Good luck on the account recovery and looking forward to see you back online on uoex.
ksilverbow
Journeyman Scribe

Post by ksilverbow »

+C i sent an e-mail.
-------------------------------------------------------
"Peace comes when I let go of trying to control every tiny detail "
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Post by dreamstalker »

Point taken alex but wouldnt it be more fun to acquire all those items all over again?? Lol
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
Alex
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alex »

dreamstalker wrote:Point taken alex but wouldnt it be more fun to acquire all those items all over again?? Lol
That's probably true