Trammel Dungeons

Name says it all
Alibaster
Legendary Scribe

Trammel Dungeons

Post by Alibaster »

Looking for some advice

I'm only about a month old and I've managed to complete all the Mistvale gear quests. I'm also fortunate to have 4 great mules that were gifted to me. I was told they're maxed out and by the way they hold their own, I believe they are.

My question is this...Are the Trammel Dungeons worth exploring at this point? Is there any good gear drops in any of them? For example, I went to Deceit last night and had no trouble with Ogre Island but I quickly realized I needed to get my lock picking up. Now that I leveled up lock picking I want to head back there but is it worth it? In general, I'm looking for some challenging and rewarding areas to explore. I appreciate any and all advice. Thanks
Alibaster in game!!
Versales
Elder Scribe

Re: Trammel Dungeons

Post by Versales »

Hello,

With 4 maxed mules you are not likely to find anything challenging in trammel. The fel counterparts though still might hold some additional challenge. You can jam for oints, elixirs, and points (sep leveling). However item wise you aren't really going to find much of value.

Here is what I'd suggest, do some rotations in the gauntlet. This will help you gear up getting jackles collar and and SoT. Then I would start learning the peerless bosses and the GoC quest. Those will be quite difficult for you (I wouldn't even suggest doing proxy until you have imps)
The peerless have the chance to drop dome nice things that you will find quite valuable, imps, 3 and 4x46 weps, the occasional 3x58, relayer bases, crafting recipes and ingredients, +10 stat jewelry, things like that.

Also I would suggest getting aquatinted with the champs. Some of them you can solo with 4 or 5 maxed pets if you are pretty good. Some of them will prove quite difficult to solo until you are a more progressed player.

Hope that helps!
Valorian in game!
Alibaster
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alibaster »

Thank you. That does help. Any chance you can clarify some of the acronyms. SoT? GoC? Also, when you say imps I assume you don't mean the monsters I kill with one swing. Right?
Alibaster in game!!
Versales
Elder Scribe

Post by Versales »

scroft391 wrote:Thank you. That does help. Any chance you can clarify some of the acronyms. SoT? GoC? Also, when you say imps I assume you don't mean the monsters I kill with one swing. Right?

Imps are imprisioned pets they come in three forms dogs, squirrels, and ferrets ( lady Mel drops squirrels, shimmering effigy drops ferrets, and travesty drops dogs)

SoT - Spirit of the Totem (+20 str)
GoC is gem of completion -- they reward special armor, which you can check out in TC. (there are some NPC's just south if the gate in TC :)
Valorian in game!
Alibaster
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alibaster »

That clear up a ton. Thank you so much for the great advice.
Alibaster in game!!