I just wanted to say thank you

Name says it all
jimbo.marshall
Master Scribe

I just wanted to say thank you

Post by jimbo.marshall »

i started playing on this shard in April of 2015. I was in a car accident in March of 2015 and messed up my shoulder. since then Ihave had 3 shoulder surgeries including the complete rotator cuff repair i had to have today. I am not looking for sympathy. this post is strictly to say thank you to the staff and all of the wonderful people who play on this shard. i wouldn't have made it through all of this without UOEX. this place has kept me busy when i couldnt do much else and i greatly appreciate all of you helping me enjoy life in an otherwise tough situation. if you try to talk to me, give me a little longer to respond than normal. im hunting and pecking with my off hand. Thanks again everyone and happy hunting!
Dirk Sanchez
Kagan
Grandmaster Scribe

Re: I just wanted to say thank you

Post by Kagan »

I hope you come through todays surgery with flying colors. You have helped me several times when I had questions and you were quick to respond and very helpful. Again best wishes and I totally agree with how lucky we are for the staff and people we have on this shard!
+Nyx
Administrator

Re: I just wanted to say thank you

Post by +Nyx »

I wish you a fast recovery....But not so fast that the doctors decide you're a medical anomaly and want to keep you for testing :wink:

It really gives me the warm fuzzies when I see posts like this, knowing that uoex has helped someone through a rough time. It has done the same for me, and it's part of what makes this place special, IMO.