Request: Crafting Information

Name says it all
lnickos
Expert Scribe

Request: Crafting Information

Post by lnickos »

I used to see on uoex wiki a table for the specific benefits of crafting with each type of material. For example, crafting with gold gives inherent luck bonuses. Could someone give me information on this?

Second request: can someone make a table for the various runic tool stats like the max/min number of magic properties they give as well as the intensity? I see on UO mainstream website that valorite, for example, give 85%-100% intensity with 5 magical properties garaunteed.
Opopanax
Legendary Scribe

Re: Request: Crafting Information

Post by Opopanax »

lnickos wrote:I used to see on uoex wiki a table for the specific benefits of crafting with each type of material. For example, crafting with gold gives inherent luck bonuses. Could someone give me information on this?
So if you are crafting with regular tools weapons and armour will come with 40 luck.

If you are crafting with a runic, if it happens to also add luck you will get an additional 40 luck on top, so if a runic added 80 luck your final piece will have 120. I think that the limit on this is 140 per piece, but I could be wrong (100 from tool 40 from material)

Also, if you have high luck items that are plain iron or leather you can enhance them using gold or spined leather (depending on blacksmithed or tailored items) to add an additional 40 luck, so if you find (loot) a high luck item you can add luck to them. A word of warning that enhancing can cause some anguish as the rate at which you destroy the items entirely is pretty high. You can also add resists using other materials, but it's much more efficient to craft with runics to get high resists rather than smashing up loads of stuff and using materials.

I haven't crafted enough to provide info on intensities, but if someone provides the info I'll make a page on the wiki for it.
In game name: Abarai