Old player returning

Name says it all
Aerie
Passer by

Old player returning

Post by Aerie »

Hi guys,

I'm returning from a quite big break, almost 6 years :). I would like to say Hello to the new and old players as I can see that the community is actually growing and there are still old players around. I've been known under the character name DarknesS or Ganchev :). People have mostly seen me in Peerless dungeons as I had a lot of fun running around and helping as much as I can. I have also noticed that some people did change their names and its a bit tricky to find them now heh, so I guess my best shot will be the forum ;).

I have lost my old stuff due to inactivity, but this makes me even more motivated because I always enjoyed hard work :-).
I'm glad to be back and see you in game!

P.S. to the Staff - I happen to notice several changes which you have applied in order to put some balancing - really great stuff! I do believe that such changes will give us more enjoyable time on the shard and I'm looking forward to any new content. I also promise to be a good citizen of Britania (don't get involved in trouble) and assist whenever/however I can to support new/old members of this shard, so they can enjoy their time as I do.
Silence is a good answer. It doesn't mean that you don't have what to say... it means that you have a lot to say, but you know that there is no point.
Yoda
Legendary Scribe

Re: Old player returning

Post by Yoda »

welcome back.. glad to have you on board both on the shard and in JDI
Guildmaster: JDI - Est 2011
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

dreamstalker

Post by dreamstalker »

Howdy and welcome back. My memory aint what it used to be but I slightly rem a darkness runnin around. But either way welcome. Look forward to seeing u runnin around agin
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
Golden Temptress
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Golden Temptress »

Welcome back :)
RobRoy
Journeyman Scribe

Post by RobRoy »

Welcome Back :) We all hope we see you around again.
Gaara
Legendary Scribe

Post by Gaara »

Welcome back! :nod: