Voting rewards

Name says it all
Ldy Brambas
Apprentice Scribe

Voting rewards

Post by Ldy Brambas »

Greetings has anyone else had problems claiming the reward for voting? I have voted on every site for 3 days and when I get to the reward stone it says the stone didn't find any votes that you could be rewarded for. Thanks
TeslaElectra
Grandmaster Scribe

Re: Voting rewards

Post by TeslaElectra »

I have not been able to either. I paged about it either yesterday or the day before and haven't got a response yet.
Ldy Brambas
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Ldy Brambas »

I am sure they will fix it they are awesome about that I was just wondering if I was the only one that this was happening to.
patrix
Elder Scribe

Post by patrix »

I have had the same prob and +C suggested I claim immediately after voting. I use a vpn and my IP address can change if i log out or get disconnected. On the other hand this hasn't been an issue until recently and I have been using a vpn service for over 12 months. So not sure if the 2 are related.
I will vote in a few hours and check my ip address on my browser and on my account to see if they are matching. Your ip address shows at the bottom of the excelsior home page and u can check the ip in your account by typing [account in game.

Michi
Michiko in game

A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle..
Irina Dunn
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Annachie »

Dynamic ip's always cause problems eventually. If only because you don't always know when it gets changed.

It's best to claim as soon as you vote.
Character name: Ebony
Ldy Brambas
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Ldy Brambas »

This is the first time in 3 years that my votes didn't count and I make it a point of collecting the reward right after voting. I will make sure I check my ip this morning. Thanks for the help. :)

I just voted and immediately tried to claim the reward and still nothing. I checked my ip and it stays the same.
Shylo
Novice Scribe

Post by Shylo »

I'm having the same problem and I do claim right away.
Honus
Journeyman Scribe

Post by Honus »

last few days i voted and dont show any EDs to claim. Tried 1 min after voting and still nothing. I was logged in when i voted so no IP change could occur.
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

Worked for me earlier today.
Ldy Brambas
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Ldy Brambas »

Its been 7 days now and I still don't get any rewards. I claim right after I vote. Have checked my ip and it never changes. :(
Xero
Passer by

Post by Xero »

I Also have not been getting my rewards for voting. Ive voted 2 days in a row so far and nothing.
TeslaElectra
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by TeslaElectra »

Yeah I still can't either. It's been almost 9 days.
Nyrin
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Nyrin »

I have the same Problem, no rewards for 8 days now :(
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

Quick FYI, when checking out the logs, I see that some people indeed cannot get a reward. Techie-techie reason: the site is reporting IPv6 IPs, and that's something that the vote reward stone (nor the server) is not compatible with.

For a large portion of the players the voting & rewards are still working. But if you vote 2-3 times, and the stone doesn't recognize anything (no successful votes, not even "this ip already voted, please vote again in hh:mm:ss), then you can hold off voting until this is fixed.

I will attempt to fix it so that it works for previous votes, but at this point I cannot guarantee this - so you're welcome to vote regardless, but once it's fixed you might not get the reward for those past votes.
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)
ID10T
Journeyman Scribe

Post by ID10T »

Thanks for taking the time to look into the issue +C. On my account the stone shows my last vote reward was on the 9th but i continue to vote each day and the site accepts the vote so i will continue regardless as will most surely.