Official Day of the Dead Festival Thread

Name says it all
moonsongtx
Elder Scribe

Re: Official Day of the Dead Festival Thread

Post by moonsongtx »

I'm glad everyone had fun today! I have the winning guild of the game booths today but I will announce it after I have the prize in hand. :) I only got a few screenshots today unfortunately but if anyone else got some, please post them!

I want to again thank all of the volunteers who came out today. Not only were there 5 guilds participating this year but we also had random people from other guilds who helped make this day great as well!

As I posted earlier in general chat, we went through close to 25 million gold putting on today's event. In the coming weeks we'll be holding an auction to try to make back some of that for our NEXT event!

If you enjoyed today and think you might like to help at some future event please contact me! We can always use more help! Please note that we never ask any of our volunteers to put up their own gold. The gold we get are through fundraisers that we hold. From our volunteers we need time and IDEAS! :) But yes, please do contact me. If you would like to be on a list of permanent volunteers (ones that I spam every time we are getting ready for an event.. haha!) please let me know that too. :D

Our next event will possibly be around Christmas but might be a bit later since this was later than we anticipated. If anyone has ideas, please contact me! If you aren't sure of our past events, contact me on that too. :D Thanks!!
moonsongtx
Elder Scribe

Re: Official Day of the Dead Festival Thread

Post by moonsongtx »

After tallying up the votes (and removing items from the voting boxes such as wind chimes, spell scrolls, books, and my favorite... a ridgeback...) the numbers are in! With an overwhelming lead, congratulations Gamer's Guild! The Ridgeback Races was the favorite of the day!