Is it possible?

Name says it all
Joshuashw
Master Scribe

Is it possible?

Post by Joshuashw »

Does anyone know if uo can be setup and played on tablet or a phone?
Yoda
Legendary Scribe

Re: Is it possible?

Post by Yoda »

you can use something like teamviewer to do so, but unironically the control isn't really usefull for playing in any meaningful way
Guildmaster: JDI - Est 2011
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Post by dreamstalker »

I'm on my phone atm and yes i use teamviewer to link to my computer at home. Only to check on things and maybe go to house gates then town center. As far as moving goes its a pain due to game being tilted impossible to go N S E or W with keyboard arrows. Plus if u do figure a way to harvest anything your screen is too small to see afk gump while playing. As far as tablet goes even hooked to wifi the lag due to mem in tablet reminds me dialup (and i use a dragon touch octa core with 1 gb mem). My tablet has 10.6 inch screen and stii way to small. Again if u zoom in you wont be able to see the afk gump if harvesting. Works good for sending pm and such but portal would work better. I once found a fallen castle looted and placed while on my phone at work using tv linked to home desktop. If it should ever happen again ill turn my phone off and take a nap as i would rather be fired then to do that again lol
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
Joshuashw
Master Scribe

Post by Joshuashw »

1gb or 1tb?
Joshuashw
Master Scribe

Post by Joshuashw »

Sorry I don't know much about tablet specs. I got my wife one from Apple recently so I know they get expensive
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Post by dreamstalker »

1 gb mem tablet was like 120 bucks can get lil cheaper
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
Incognito
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Incognito »

Yes, it is. I turned my 10.1 Galaxy in a Ubuntu machine and was able to play just fine. I was using a bt mouse and mini kb with it however.
Aryck
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Aryck »

Chrome as a remote desktop app I have played through it on my tablet / phone before.